1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS(or FT) CHEAP! Digitech BP355

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by baldy McBalders, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Hi everyone,
    I have a BP355 up for sale; I decided that the Zoom B3 is more my speed, but this thing has some really good sounds in it if you are willing to put time into getting it set up. The reason I am going so cheap with this is that the first pot (has the on/off push feature) is a bit wonky and wobbly. it has never not worked, but just feels kinda nasty. I did most of my heavy-lifting editing through the X-edit software, and it never was an issue, but. . . Everything else about it is perfect.
    $110 shipped CONUS with all the original junk in the box. I won't go lower on this, as it really does sound great, and I can use it here and there as needed.
    Trades? Maybe some distortion or fuzz. Proco Rats would interest me in particular. Or an OC-2. If you need pics, feel free to message me.
    Thanks,
    B.

2. Bump time.

3. And another bump. Really; if you have an offer, let me know.