Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS or FT...Fender BXR200 Combo amp.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ardorx, Dec 1, 2004.

1. ardorx

ardorx

Sep 23, 2004
    Sugar Land, TX
    I have a Fender BXR 200, 1x15, 250 watt combo amp. I'm trying to trade it for anything you'll offer me. So if you have something you're trying to get rid of, but looking to get something else, look at this. It's a really powerful combo, very loud. It's in very good condition, and was always kept inside etc.I also added castors, foam on the inside of the cabinet, and I'll throw in a footswitch for the built in chorus effect. I have a stack, so I don't use it anymore. Only weighs about 60 lbs. So PM me or post if you're interested. Thanks.

2. ardorx

ardorx

Sep 23, 2004
    Sugar Land, TX
    Make me an offer with what you have to trade. Anything of value over $200. But let's keep it reasonable. If anyone has a Fender Precision bass or a Fender Jazz bass they are willing to trade, this beast is yours. :smug:

3. ardorx

ardorx

Sep 23, 2004
    Sugar Land, TX
    pics

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

4. ardorx

ardorx

Sep 23, 2004
    Sugar Land, TX
    "bump"

5. ardorx

ardorx

Sep 23, 2004
    Sugar Land, TX
    Anybody? :help:

6. ardorx

ardorx

Sep 23, 2004
    Sugar Land, TX
    No one has a bass they would trade for this? :(

7. ardorx

ardorx

Sep 23, 2004
    Sugar Land, TX
    bump

8. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    hey man.....I tried.

-Mike

9. ardorx

ardorx

Sep 23, 2004
    Sugar Land, TX
    yes, you did. and i appreciate the effort. It just wasn't quite what i was looking for. Now I know what I'm looking for. But once again, thanks. and best of luck with your sales/trades