1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS or FT Handmade Martinson Neck Thru 5er

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by 1steve34, Sep 27, 2009.

1. 1steve34

1steve34

Feb 9, 2009
    ]I have a Martinson handmade neck thru Fretless 5er. 275$ U.S. + Shipping

Made of mainly Zebra Wood and Mahagony wood. It is a very cool bass plays well and is very light.
    As far as electronics and Hardware just generic stuff but the tuning keys are Shecter. This bass is passive. I bought it as a project bass and was going to change the Pick up to a Nordstrand 4.2 Musicman pickup and an ABM style bridge. I wanted to sand it down and do a tung oil refinish. Currently the finish is not the best there seems to be a surface crack on the back but could simply be sanded out. The dots on the board were painted on but got smeared the last owner must have added the dots but was impatient and did not let them dry fully. With some love it could be really cool but I don't have the time. With a baby on board my attention is not on this project. None the less it is handmade by Martinson a luthier from Tennesse and I only want what I have into it. 275$ U.S. we can split the shipping cost in the U.S. Will ship in a newer gig bag or a beat up Hardshell case you choose. I live onle 20 mins from the U.S. boarder so I will ship from 14305 zip code.

Trades: Sans Amp Bass Pre amp DI + cash
    Amps /cabs / 4 string basses Whatever you have send me the offer the worst I can say is no

Attached Files:

2. 1steve34

1steve34

Feb 9, 2009
    more pics soon

3. 1steve34

1steve34

Feb 9, 2009
    more pics

Attached Files:

4. 1steve34

1steve34