1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS or FT: I have an Ampeg SVT-6PRO, Furman PC, and Korg DTR-1000 all in 4 space rack.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by chasegriff, Sep 9, 2008.

1. chasegriff

chasegriff

Nov 19, 2007
    I have an Ampeg SVT-6PRO, Furman power conditioner, and a Korg DTR-1000 tuner all in an SKB 4-space rack. This SVT 6 rules, the parametric EQ is really awesome, and not to mention that this baby puts out 1100 watts at 4 ohms.

I am looking for all tube heads, other wise I will sale this outright for $1000.00 O.B.O (not including shipping). I would like to sell this all together. If you want just the head, I will let it go for $900.00 plus shipping. Please entertain either of those offers!

Best way to get to me is to email or call me, but I will try to check this as much as I can. Thanks for looking!

Chase

chasegriff@gmail.com

Attached Files:

2. chasegriff

chasegriff

Nov 19, 2007
    Bump.

3. chasegriff

chasegriff

Nov 19, 2007
    Price drop.

4. chasegriff

chasegriff

Nov 19, 2007
    Another price drop.

5. PM'd

6. CFHtyler84

CFHtyler84

Jul 7, 2006
    Shreveport
    wow that's scary i looked at your pic and i have almost exactly the same set up. It rocks to no end. Except i have the korg dtr 2000 but i looked at the pic and considered the fact that my rack is at my drummer's house and my heart skipped a beat. I thought OH GOD MY DRUMMER IS SELLING MY GEAR!!! HE HAS PLAYED HIS LAST DRUM BEAT. I have the same power condition and the sticker still on my 6pro like yours in a four space rack.then i noticed your tuner is in the opposite place that mine is and i felt a little more relieved. But whoever gets this set up will not be disapointed, all excellent gear at well less than what i paid for mine.