1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

fs or ft: project P/J

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mrniceguy715, Jul 20, 2007.

1. mrniceguy715

mrniceguy715

May 2, 2006
    oklahoma
    I will post newer photos soon.

1 3/4 in at the nut, wide string spacing, Seymour duncan Quarter pound pick ups. Maple neck and finger board. The bridge is adjustable something like the schaller "roller" type bridge. 250k pots from all parts and a switchcraft jack. not sure what the wood of the body is. It looks good but definatly has been played and has the scars to prove it. The cover plate that was on it when I bought it looks a lil cheesy I was going to make a new one but who can see it when your playing??

case not included the older pics dont show the SD pick ups

$200
    DSC_7269copy.

DSC_7265copy.

DSC_8158. - was just trying out the block look. that was just to show the top

2. mrniceguy715

mrniceguy715

May 2, 2006
    oklahoma
    the neck with the blocks didnt fit too good in the pocket so I went back to the old one. just needs a little wiring and ready to go strung up with some dr lo riders I have had about a week

3. skipster619

skipster619

Jul 11, 2007
    How does it play? Does it feel like a p-bass neck, and how's the action? And then of course, how's it SOUND??

How much would you want for it, with the case included??

Skip

4. mrniceguy715

mrniceguy715

May 2, 2006
    oklahoma
    Plays nice. Med low action right now. The wiring isn't finished. Ithats why I listed as a project.

5. mrniceguy715

mrniceguy715

May 2, 2006
    oklahoma
    bump