1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS or FT Thunderfunk 550B!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bikeplate, Nov 24, 2010.

1. bikeplate

bikeplate Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    HI

Im relisting this amp to update how its available

First off I have a next to new TFunk 550B. It was one of the last 550's made before they went to the 750. Has all the latest updates and the ss/tube switch on the front. 550 watts at 4ohm. Very loud, great sounding amp. The reason Im trying to sell it is that Ive tried a Mesa M6 Carbine and Id like to move in that direction

Amp is for sale at $750 plus shipping with the Gator soft rack!!, OBO

Amp is also available for trade for a Mesa M6, Mesa M9 or possibly a very nice Aguilar DB750. Thats it!! Please dont message me with trade offers on any other amps unless they are the 3 Ive listed. I wont be interested. I appreciate you reading my ad and thanx for the offers. Here are some lousy pics taken with my fone. The soft carry rack is now included in the sale price!! Great deal!

Rob

tfunkfullfront.
    tfunkfrontleft.
    tfunkfrontrite.
    tfunkback.

2. bikeplate

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    HI

Found the amp I want local to me

Price drop to $750 plus shipping. Also, I will include the Gator soft rack in the deal. I need to sell asap. This is a great deal on an awesome amp and soft rack

Rob

3. Nine-and-three-Quarters

Nine-and-three-Quarters Supporting Member

Jan 31, 2006
    The Atlanta, GA Area
    PM'D

4. bikeplate

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    HI

All pm's replied to. Yes, its still available. Sale does include the soft rack. This is a deal!

Rob

5. bikeplate

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    HI

Still available

Rob

6. bikeplate

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY