1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS or Partial Trade: Bee Bass Worker Bee 5 String 28 Frets

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Jackkoon, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jackkoon

Jackkoon Inactive

Feb 22, 2006
    Tucson, AZ
    I reposted because the title won't edit and I've deleted the old thread. Difference is that here i"m listing a partial trade.

This bass has some player's wear on it with a few light marks here and there. I got to take it on stage once and the only thing that you'd notice without closer inspection is a ding in the headstock. About 1/2" up and down, 1/4" wide. Nothing crazy. There has been a hole drilled on the back of treble horn for the strap pin and I have moved it back there because it actually does just look better when you have it on.

Other than that, great bass. It's my first 5'er and the Low B is awesome. 34" Scale, no real fret wear and 28 frets total. Mahogany tops on both sides, Alder for the Body.

So as far as trades, just try me as long you put cash on top and it isn't like your GK 400rb and $600, anything is considerable.

I'll sell flat out for $1325, shipped to your door or otherwise try to match $1400 in trade + cash. No straight swap though. I NEED to get around $500 atleast. Namely, I'm only interested in basses but anything bass related throw it by me as long you'll put cash on top AND I'll take electronics as well like laptops or something. I really want a Tablet, like an HP TX1000 or whichever has the touchscreen you don't need a pen for. DS lites, PSP's, you name it.

IMG_0161.jpg
    IMG_0162.jpg
    IMG_0163.jpg
    IMG_0164.jpg
    IMG_0165.jpg
    IMG_0166.jpg
    IMG_0167.jpg
    IMG_0168.jpg

2. Jackkoon

Jackkoon Inactive

Feb 22, 2006
    Tucson, AZ
    Two people backed out. Someone pm me with an offer even if you're interested.

3. Jackkoon

Jackkoon Inactive

Feb 22, 2006
    Tucson, AZ
    Local Swap! Thanks for the guys that were interested even the ones that backed out. It was still a positive experience hearing some better swaps and such than what Craigslist had to offer. No scams too.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 1, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.