1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS or possible trade Digitech BP8

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by CopperheadLXXIX, Jun 25, 2007.

1. CopperheadLXXIX

CopperheadLXXIX

Aug 9, 2003
    Jax, FL
    Hey guys,
    I've been slowly making the switch to single pedals, so I've finally decided to get rid of my BP8. I used it mostly at the end of my chain for the preamp settings, delay and reverb, all of which I liked quite a bit, but after having had a tube amp for awhile, the preamp in the BP8 seems kind of redundant. It's got a couple of nicks and normal wear and tear, and one of the bottom leds doesn't light (the one on the row that begins with "ratio" on the left.) but it works like brand new. I also have the original manual and of course the power supply.
    I'm asking $100+$15 for shipping, but would also consider trading it for either a Marshall Reflector or Line 6 Echo Park. Paypal only.

OHJUI-IMG_4584.png

2. CopperheadLXXIX

CopperheadLXXIX

Aug 9, 2003
    Jax, FL
    Bump!

3. CopperheadLXXIX

CopperheadLXXIX

Aug 9, 2003
    Jax, FL
    Awww...bump. :(

4. CopperheadLXXIX

CopperheadLXXIX

Aug 9, 2003
    Jax, FL
    One last bump with price reduction to $80+shipping.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021