SOLD FS or T: KSD 705

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jobu3, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jobu3

jobu3 ¿Huevos?!

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Price drop and trade offers changed!

Ken Smith Design 705 jazz.

35" scale maple neck/board with white blocks and binding on an ash body.

New Ken Smith SS strings.

Audere 3Z preamp with 3-way z mode and 3 cut/boost bands of bass, mids, treble and a passive tone control. Stock single coil p-ups. Very flexible sounding bass with this set up!

Very good condition. Scuff/scratches on the pickguard from the previous owner who was more of a slapper than I am, but the bass is in excellent condition otherwise.

Very nice Brooklyn Gear gigbag included.

Trades? None for now.

I'd sell for $625.00 shipped to the 48. No shipping outside the 48, sorry.

PM me offers and questions. I should have pix up this evening, or by tomorrow night at the latest. I have to get my new digital camera set up.

2. jobu3

jobu3 ¿Huevos?!

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Pics:
    324689888.gif
    324689927.gif
    324689956.gif
    324690014.gif
    :bassist:

3. jobu3

jobu3 ¿Huevos?!

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Let's say $625 shipped. I can go lower the closer you are...

4. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Dang....too bad you don't need a green Franken P/J 5 with Benavente neck and maple board, Nordie p/ups, and Lakland flats.

NOT!

Bump for a great seller.

dcr

5. jobu3

jobu3 ¿Huevos?!

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    I'd really love to get this moved out of my hands and into yours by this Friday since I go away on Saturday for a week. No internet access means no communication and no bass for you if you want it soon.

Offers to expedite this? Run them by me...

I'll be moving it to ebay upon return if there's no more interest by then.

I'm also going to hold on trades for now as I will be away as stated above and would rather not worry about what is going where and how it's going when I should be relaxing in New England. :cool:

6. jobu3

jobu3 ¿Huevos?!

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    $595 shipped which is an absolute STEAL through tomorrow (Thursday 7-17-08) ONLY.

7. Ohhhhhhh man. oh ho-ho-ho- man. If my paycheck had come in today, you'd have the money in your account already.

8. jobu3

jobu3 ¿Huevos?!

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Last chance.

It gets closed tonight with or without funds in my paypal account and put on ebay when I get back from vacation if it's still here.

This preamp is a $180 UPGRADE once you factor in shipping and everything. It's got less than 6 hours on the battery!

EDIT: Sold.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 30, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.