1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS or trade: Ergo 4 string EUB with extras

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by el_mariachi, Aug 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. el_mariachi

el_mariachi

Mar 4, 2005
    Denver, CO
    I have for sale my 4 string Ergo electric upright bass. It has the darker finish and is in excellent condition. I'm the second owner of it. Included with it is a lightly used set of Corelli TX's (installed), Neet longbow bag (as recommended by builder Jesse Blue), and a K&K Pure preamp in mint condition. Original strings will also be included. The strings, bag, and preamp alone are over 200 bucks. The preamp is great because in addition to being an impedance matching device (which is needed for most amplifiers and DI's), you get a 3 band EQ and volume control. This little preamp really makes the Ergo shine.

Price: $600 shipped Prefer paypal but will also take USPS (only) money order

IMG_0001.

IMG_0006.

IMG_0009.

IMG_0008.

IMG_0005-1.

IMG_0004.

IMG_0001-1.

2. el mariachi,
    i'm looking for a second-hand electric upright. if yours is still available, let's talk.
    doubleA

3. el_mariachi

el_mariachi

Mar 4, 2005
    Denver, CO
    pm sent doubleA

4. BigLoopDuke

BigLoopDuke Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2007
    DSM, IA
    PM sent with alt offer.

5. el_mariachi

el_mariachi

Mar 4, 2005
    Denver, CO
    After some reflection this weekend, I've decided to sell the Ergo outright. I just won't have much use for an electric after all in my band setting and really want to stick with an EUB. so cash is king.

6. Kevinlee

Kevinlee

May 15, 2001
    Phx, AZ..USA
    pm/email sent...

kevinlee

7. 1993gt40

1993gt40

Jul 19, 2006
    Austin, Tx.
    I'll still take it if you are willing to part with it. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.