Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS or Trade: Hartke 410 XL Cab and 3500 Rackmounted Head

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by squarewave, Jul 29, 2004.

1. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    Hi- I have these two items for sale that I can no longer lift. The rig is awesome and quite versatile, but I have back problems and have switched to two lighter cabinets and an Eden Traveler head. I won't attempt to give the specs here, since a quick web search will give you all the info you can handle on the two (popular) items.

I live in Iowa City, Iowa, which is an easy drive from Chicago, Minneapolis, St. Louis, etc.

I prefer to sell these, but you can make trade offers if interested.

410 XL - great cabinet with 4 10" drivers. This is the XL model, not the cheaper (and lighter) Transporter model. It is in great condition. I have experience shipping large items, so packing and shipping will not be a problem. I can estimate shipping costs if anyone is interested. $315 plus actual shipping.

3500 rackmounted bass amp- This has spent it's time in an anvil case, so the condition is very good. Awesome amp. $325 plus actual shipping. An anvil case can be added for $75 or so.

I'll post some photos in the next couple of days, or you can email me. References are available, as is a phone number so we can discuss any potential deals.

Jeff

2. squarewave

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    Edited for spelling mistakes. I need to learn to proof read (and spell).

3. Here's a bump for Swingmaster....

4. squarewave

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA

5. squarewave

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    And the back...

6. squarewave

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    I can be flexible on the price and will look at trade offers.