1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS or Trade: Modulus Q6 w/ AAAAA flamed maple top

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by yoyossarian, Mar 7, 2008.

1. yoyossarian

yoyossarian

Dec 17, 2007
    I want to make the switch from 6 strings to 5...I would trade my Q6 for a Q5 or an Elrick 5 string of equal value...I love the look of figured wood, so no painted basses please...

I would also be interested in a jerzy drozd or ritter bass and know that I would have to kick in some additional dough for either one of these...

my bass has active bartolini pickups, black hardware, and the fullest tone you could expect from modulus...the B string is solid, near mint condition...(1 barely visible scratch near the output, 1 small chip on the end of the headstock) this comes with the modulus hardshell case...

I'll take 2000 shipped to your door...I would prefer a trade, but ultimately I need to get a 5 string, so either way will work.

2. yoyossarian

yoyossarian

Dec 17, 2007
    oh, and I'll have some photos up later today...

3. yoyossarian

yoyossarian

Dec 17, 2007
    up^^

4. yoyossarian

yoyossarian

Dec 17, 2007
    bump

5. yoyossarian

yoyossarian

Dec 17, 2007
    ok, here are some pics. not the greatest quality as the flame has to be seen in person to be truly appreciated...just the small chip on the top of the headstock and the nearly invisible ding on the bottom near the output...otherwise this is a sweet looking and even better sounding Q6.

Elrick 5 string anyone?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. yoyossarian

yoyossarian

Dec 17, 2007
    hmmmm, I don't see the photos...

here is a link to my album if the upload didn't work:

http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/gossarian/

the james goodall CCJC (cocobolo and white port orford cedar top) is for sale also. 3400 shipped or OBO. mint condition. email me with any questions...

7. stunning bass!

DR

8. yoyossarian

yoyossarian

Dec 17, 2007
    thanks/bump

9. are you open to other 5 strings?

10. yoyossarian

yoyossarian

Dec 17, 2007
    ^^^

no one likes top of the line modului anymore?

11. yoyossarian

yoyossarian

Dec 17, 2007
    BASS FOR SALE OR TRADE!!

12. pm'd