1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Orange AD200B MK3 (PICS NOW UP!)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Koobler, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Koobler

Koobler

Mar 30, 2007
    Buffalo, New York
    okay, okay, really selling it this time.

4 KT88's, still working great with some usage on them. had them gone over by a tech as of today and he said they still had plenty of life on them and not to replace. recently gone over by same tech and he has given it a 100% clean bill of health.

some minor cosmetic scratching, super tiny tolex dings, thus the price a few hundred dollars under the other ones that have been available on here.

one of the best amps I've ever owned, I'm just going to be sticking with my v-4b for a while now and can't justify having both around.

$1400 -- SOLD TO BUMBLETOOTS
    (price left available for future price comparisons, I know I hate when these things just say SOLD and I have no point of reference.)

orange1.
    orange2.
    orange3.
    orange4.
    orange5.

finally! somewhat decent pictures up. if you need better ones, again, just let me know and I'll make it happen. been so busy lately, these were still done swiftly.

if you have any questions feel free to email or pm.

thanks!

2. D Bopp

D Bopp Supporting Member

May 26, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    I have one too and love it. This shouldn't last long at your price

3. jnewton

jnewton

Jun 9, 2008
    Tour
    Endorsing Artist: Dimarzio, D'Addario, Fuzzrocious
    damn. great price.

4. Koobler

Koobler

Mar 30, 2007
    Buffalo, New York
    pictures up now! enjoy.

also, no trades, please.

5. Koobler

Koobler

Mar 30, 2007
    Buffalo, New York
    better pictures up! some interest! let's move this thing!

6. Koobler

Koobler

Mar 30, 2007
    Buffalo, New York
    bump? anyone? really?

7. I'd love to pick this up if my car sells, and you won't even have to ship it!!

8. Koobler

Koobler

Mar 30, 2007
    Buffalo, New York
    this would rule so much, make it happen.

ON HOLD FOR BUMBLETOOTS as of 4/27/2010. will update accordingly.