1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS-Orange AD200B w/ road case and Bergantino NV610

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Joe Clark, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Joe Clark

Joe Clark

Jan 19, 2007
    Mid Michigan
    Hello all. Moving to Boston in a couple months and need to get a more big city friendly rig(!).

First off is my excellent condition Orange AD200B. It was recently serviced and upgraded with JJ Tesla preamp tubes and JJ KT88's. Makes for more clean headroom and tonal thickness. Included with the head is a power cable and lift off road case from the fine folks at New York Case Company.
    $1400.00 + shippingSOLD

Also up for grabs is my two year old tolex NV610. Only issue is cosmetics, a slight tear in the tolex on the left side of the cab. It's about 3 1/2 inches long. Cover included. Would prefer local pickup. I'm also willing to drive a couple hours to meet up.
    $700.00 SOLD

I apologize for my shoddy photog skills. More pics tomorrow night!

orangeberg1.

orangetubes.

orangeback.

2. Rrusse18

Rrusse18

Oct 12, 2008
    Atlanta, Georgia
    I would kill for the orange head. I don't suppose you're interested in a 8x10 ashdown abm in a live-in road case are ya :-/ .

Cheers and free bump

3. Joe Clark

Joe Clark

Jan 19, 2007
    Mid Michigan
    Sorry, but looking to downsize. Thanks for the bump!

4. Joe Clark

Joe Clark

Jan 19, 2007
    Mid Michigan
    Figured out the picture problem, here is one of the slight tolex tear...

PICT0120_edited-1.

5. Joe Clark

Joe Clark

Jan 19, 2007
    Mid Michigan
    And dressed up for the ride.

PICT0124.

6. chasegriff

chasegriff

Nov 19, 2007
    I wish you were somehow interested in some guitar gear i'm getting rid of, haha. It's all I have to offer! These blow every tube head out of the water, in my opinion.

7. Joe Clark

Joe Clark

Jan 19, 2007
    Mid Michigan
    I know what you mean. It's a shame I have to let it go. If I were moving to a car friendly city with reliable, free parking, I'd never dream of selling it.

The only other tube amp I've played that I liked as much was my old roomates Magnavox SVT.

8. Well, definitely get use to the no parking anywhere signs. Boston is a nightmare to park in even on Sundays! If you had been here 7ish years ago you could have seen some really happening music stores, but since GC moved all Boston's cool vintage gear to Nashville, NY or LA and Cambridge Music closed, there's still some good spots there but they are harder to come by. Mr Music's has a cool spot and the new GC is closer to Fenway park. You'll notice all the Red Sox fans... anyway cool rig. Really dig the head.

9. Joe Clark

Joe Clark

Jan 19, 2007
    Mid Michigan
    Note the "obo" denotion on the Orange head. Don't be afraid to make me an offer people.

10. Joe Clark

Joe Clark

Jan 19, 2007
    Mid Michigan
    I'm going to be living in Brighton and am still trying to figure out what to do with my car. Think I'm going to sell it before I move and rent a UHaul cargo van. That's a shame about the cool music stores. It seems like more and more mom and pop stores are vanishing each day. Damn big box stores.

I will never be a Red Sox fan, though I'm curious to see what Rasheed Wallace will bring to the Celtics. I think KG is going to be on his butt, and it will work for them if he has anything left in the tank.

11. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    Do these prices include shipping?

12. Joe Clark

Joe Clark

Jan 19, 2007
    Mid Michigan
    PM'd you.

13. BIGREDSIX

BIGREDSIX Supporting Member

PM'd you...

14. Joe Clark

Joe Clark

Jan 19, 2007
    Mid Michigan
    PM's replied. Had some interest in both pieces. Both are still up for grabs. Don't hesitate to make me an offer, but keep in mind I'm looking for cash. No trade offers, please.

15. Joe Clark

Joe Clark

Jan 19, 2007
    Mid Michigan
    Price dropped on the Orange to $1650!

16. Joe Clark

Joe Clark

Jan 19, 2007
    Mid Michigan
    $1600 shipped!

17. lomo

lomo passionate hack Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2006
    Montreal

Now yer cookin' with gas. 18oo plus shipping was up there IMO, but now it's a smokin' deal on one of the best straight ahead rock heads available (IMO), that also sounds amazing for the blues and jazz as well. Much lighter than an SVT (mine's around 58 lbs).

18. Joe Clark

Joe Clark

Jan 19, 2007
    Mid Michigan
    Cool. In all fairness though, it was at $1700 + shipping. This is a killer deal, though. These go for $2225 new! Keep in mind it also comes with a lift off road case!

As far as rock, yes it kills, but it also works great for old school R&B and other root music. Not as staggeringly loud as a 70's SVT, but your sound man will thank you.

19. lomo

lomo passionate hack Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2006
    Montreal
    You're right-I spaced out about the case!

20. Joe Clark

Joe Clark

Jan 19, 2007
    Mid Michigan
    Lomo, I know you're hurting for a backup :bassist:

The emoticons don't lie, they never do!