1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS - Ovation Magnum I Bass Guitar - $1100

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Marc61, Jun 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marc61

Marc61

Jul 29, 2007
    Greater NY Area
    Mahogany body, mahogany graphite reinforced neck. Cast aluminum bridge with brass saddles.

No issues on the bass that affect playability, and very little to collect-ability.Neck straight, action low, truss rod nut turns nicely in both directions.No neck repairs or signs of. There is a screw missing on the TRC. A couple of small dings on the headstock and 2 or 3 on the body. On the bass pickup, some of the enamel is worn off. The original case is in pretty good shape, except the straps that keep it open have undone. This probably can be repaired. Sounds like a monster.10.2lbs on my bathroom scale.Apologies, The original TRC is off in these photos. It does come with the bass.

By the way, that's not an optical illusion. The bass is so balanced it can stand on a flat surface.

I have a bunch of other pics plus I can give you my number for an in hand description of the bass.

My Ebay feedback is flawless. I can accept Paypal and ship to verified addresses. Properly packed and shipped will run $35-60 depending on zip code.

Attached Files:

2. Marc61

Marc61

Jul 29, 2007
    Greater NY Area
    Using my bump to say that I might be interested in trades IF - Well, I'm looking for another P Bass. We'd have to agree on value of yours towards mine.

or

If it's something I feel I can sell to get what I want anyway. I definitely recognize people may want this bass but, might not have $1100 to shell out

3. dmot002

dmot002

Nov 12, 2010
    Would like to see some up close photos of the bass if you have any ... Body shots !!!!

4. Marc61

Marc61

Jul 29, 2007
    Greater NY Area
    Here's a couple. If you want, PM me with an email address and I'll send you more pics.

Attached Files:

5. Marc61

Marc61

Jul 29, 2007
    Greater NY Area
    bump..hit me up for many more pics if you want them

6. Marc61

Marc61

Jul 29, 2007
    Greater NY Area
    Bump...as I listen to the birds chirp:bag:

7. Marc61

Marc61

Jul 29, 2007
    Greater NY Area
    doing the humpty bump :hyper:

8. Marc61

Marc61

Jul 29, 2007
    Greater NY Area
    Bump...trade for a nice 9lb P bass with Rosewood board....looking for a gigging bass, not a collectors piece.

9. Marc61

Marc61

Jul 29, 2007
    Greater NY Area
    Sold for $1182 on Ebay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.