1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Overlord tube overdrive pedal, Metal Muff, and Boss GE-7

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by JMac- Wiskerface Designs, Jul 30, 2012.

1. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

JMac- Wiskerface Designs Terror headcase dude

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    SOLD!! Dean Markley "Overlord" Tube overdrive pedal- Has one 12AX-7 tube. 120 VAC powered unit. Gets really nasty, as a matter of fact it's a bit too nasty for My tastes. However, it is a pretty nice tube overdrive unit. I picked it up used, and I dont know a whole heck of a lot about it.
    Asking $60.00 Shipped US/lower 48

Overlordoverdrivepedal.

EHX, Metal Muff- Had it for a few years, but haven't found a lot of uses for it. However, it is a really nice sounding pedal. Has some really cool features that aren't common fare for most Muff based pedals.
    Asking $50.00 shipped US/lower 48

Metalmuff.

SOLD!!! Boss GE-7- Someone may have a use for it. 7 band Guitar EQ pedal. Is in very good condition, and will ship in factory box.
    Asking $30.00 shipped US/lower 48

BossGE-7.

2. PM sent.

3. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Deal in the works on GE-7

4. Thanks for helping me burst that TB-purchase-cherry after lurking for nearly a year. :smug:

5. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Anytime Man! The GE-7 is SOLD!!!

6. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Bump!

7. Well shoot, if I knew you were selling that Overlord pedal I'd have asked you to bring it along with you when you played that show with us! I'll take it. I'll PayPal you the dough sometime today

8. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    No joke, I didn't even think to mention it. Hey hit Me with a PM or email, and We'll get a deal going.

9. So it looks like the cable is built into it. That's kinda odd. Yeah, I'll shoot ya an email sometime today before I head over to the studio. I'm at work right now (being super productive sitting here on Talkbass lol). Tube's good I'm assuming?

10. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Cool, that works for Me!
    Yep, everything is fine with it as far as I can tell. Plugs strait into a 120 volt outlet, and is a very well made pedal. However, I've never opened the hood on it to see what the internals looked like.

11. Money sent!

12. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    The overlord is sold!

13. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Bump for the Metal Muff.... Make Me an offer!