1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: P/J Body by USA Custom Guitars, Alder, NEW

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by -=DanAtkinson=-, May 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is a body I was going to use for my own build, but I've decided I want to go with mahogany instead of alder. So I'm letting it go for cost. A white primer coat has been applied. I can finish it for you in nitro, if you want. The following colors are available: sonic blue, daphne blue, olympic white, fiesta red, dakota red.

The body was crafted by USA Custom Guitars. 2-piece Alder. It features P/J pickup routes. The Jazz route is in the 70's position. It is routed for a side jack, so you can do Volume\Volume\Tone on the pickguard. The body will accept any standard size Fender-spec neck.

Price is $220 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. This includes finishing in your color of choice.

IMG_2438_filtered.

IMG_2439_filtered.

2. joinercape

joinercape Supporting Member

Dec 22, 2007
    What does it weigh Dan? And how much to finish? Thanks...

3. waynobass

waynobass

Feb 27, 2008
    Texas
    PM'ed

4. 220 includes finish, crazy low price man!! :bassist:

5. Sold to waynobass!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.