1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Pair of Bergantino AE210s

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by niceguy501, Jul 30, 2012.

1. niceguy501

niceguy501

Jul 30, 2012
    Selling a pair of AE210s. Like new condition, hardly used, no scratches or any damage to finish. Used for at home practice but now mainly using a little AE112 these days for practice and gigs. Original boxes and Bergantino covers included! As well Jim sent me some extra rubber pads and metal corners - I'll include these as well.

Paid over $1600 for the pair...asking $900.

Attached Files:

2. where are you located?
    PM sent

3. conner5833

conner5833

Jul 24, 2010
    New York City
    PMed

4. niceguy501

niceguy501

Jul 30, 2012
    To all:

Thanks for your offers, I've replied to all PMs. I'm located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. If still interested - we can work together on the shipping methods and price.

Cheers,

Jeff

5. Saluki

Saluki Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2005
    Springfield, IL
    Bass Gear Magazine
    Crazy price. Someone jump on these.

6. joebar

joebar

Jan 10, 2010
    PMed

7. niceguy501

niceguy501

Jul 30, 2012
    Buyer dropped out today... These are still available.

8. Baird6869

Baird6869 RIP Gord Downey. A True Canadian Icon.

PM'ed

9. joebar

joebar

Jan 10, 2010
    PMed

10. B String

B String Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2002
    Los Angeles
    I finally found a second ae210 a few weeks ago. I jumped on it and am quite happy. Two of these boxes are small and easy to transport, and they just sound great.
    Someone will be very happy with this set up.

11. Baird6869

I will take 'em!

12. I'm glad they get to stay up north. I Wish I could have made it work. Niceguy is top notch and a pleasure to talk to.

13. Baird6869

Absolutely!

Hopefully he will spend more time on TB!

14. Baird6869

Payment sent!

15. Yeah! Bring em to the T dot! If they don't work out for you PM me first before listing them anywhere.

16. Baird6869

Yup!

Getting tired of dragging my Sadowsky 410 around to small gigs.:bassist:

My Mesa Powerhouse 115 and TC Electronics 112 and 210's will be on the block this weekend!

17. niceguy501

niceguy501

Jul 30, 2012
    Thank you to everyone who replied. The bergs have been sold. They were the best cabs that I've ever had, just downsizing a bit here as I love my AE112.

I've been on this site for many years, but only recently joined to sell my Bergs. I couldn't be more impressed by how easy going TBers are. As well I appreciated all of the help from Baird, ebulakowski, and Joebar talking with me on the phone and helping me with my first transaction on TB.

Cheers...:bassist:

18. Baird6869

And to add to that, Niceguy501 was awesome to work with. Just a great dude.

To me it is amazing that in the dozens of transactions I have done on TB, all have been perfect.

Even on CL and Canada's Kijiji, the same. Maybe bass players are universally cool!:bassist::hyper: