For Sale FS: Pair of GK Neo 112 series II cabs loaded with FaitalPro 300PR 12's

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by npbassman, Oct 12, 2016.

1. npbassman

npbassman

Apr 25, 2002
    Indy
    Price:
    Update: One sold, one left. Come and get it!

These cabs get a lot of love here on TB and for good reason. They sound great, weigh around 29lbs each and this pair is all the rig you ever need to keep up with any band in almost any room. They are also small enough where I am able to put them both in the trunk of a Honda Accord Coupe with no issue at all!

Last summer I replaced the stock GK drivers with brand new FaitalPro 300PR's (the Genz Benz NOS stock from Avatar) on the advice of another TB'r and I'm glad that I did. The stock GK drivers on these cabs are very good but a little too mid-focused for my taste. The Faitals give them a nice low-mid sound that's slightly more scooped than the GK's however it still sits great in the mix.

Reason for selling is I also own Berg CN212 and Revsound 210 and I have my eye on a new toy.

I have pushed these cabs with an MB500, a TH500, and a Prodigy and they do not disappoint. In one of my pics you can actually see both the MB and TH on the stack as I was comparing the heads at an outside gig one set a a time. The both sounded great!

Please note - the GK drivers are gone as I sold them here last year. Also, these are old pics so I'd be happy to carefully pull a grille and driver to show the Faitals in there.

Going rate around here seems to be around $250.

UPDATE! ...Wow! Shame on me, I thought I paid $75 each for the drivers when setting the price in the ad. I actually paid $129 each plus shipping. Never the less, the price stays as listed at $300 each shipped. Add $15 bucks per cab if you need them shipped out west.

thx - Mike

Receipt for Faitals:

upload_2016-10-12_11-2-46.png

The cabs: Heads and basses not included. ;)

photo (1).JPG photo (3).JPG photo (2).JPG

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  2. npbassman

npbassman

Apr 25, 2002
    Indy
    Update: One sold, one left. Come and get it!

3. frits51

frits51 Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2011
    Heath, Texas
    Still got one left? Price?

Thanks.

4. npbassman

npbassman

Apr 25, 2002
    Indy
    It can be had for $315 shipped and insured. thx! Mike

5. Givati