1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS- Part-out feeler-G&L, Hipshot etc

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by kjpollo, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kjpollo

kjpollo

Mar 17, 2008
    CT
    I have a franken 5er listed in the "Basses for Sale" classifieds but I've been contacted by someone who's interested in just the neck so I've decided to list the other parts for sale to see if parting it out makes more sense.

G&L L2500 pickups, pre and all hardware-knobs & switches:

I would sell the pickups (2) for $75 apiece and the pre with all wiring, knobs & switches for $175.
    Buy everything together and I'll let it all go for $300
    BTW- the knobs [DEL]and switches [/DEL]are gold colored-everything is somewhat faded but nothing is worn through.

***CORRECTION- the switches are chrome, NOT gold****

Mahogany "Gecko" shaped body-routed for the G&L guts
    $100

Hipshot "A" bridge-gold body with black saddles, ~17mm string spacing
    $60

no-name gold tuners (3x2 config)- $30 for the set

I'll try to post some pics of everything tonight when I get home

2. kjpollo

kjpollo

Mar 17, 2008
    CT
    forgot to say: all prices are OBO and shipped.

I'm also willing to make a deal for someone who buys the whole lot,
    also willing to trade all or most of everything for a decent amp head (Carvin, Nemesis, GK, Peavey FireBass)

3. kjpollo

kjpollo

Mar 17, 2008
    CT
    I might have a deal to trade this away intact, but if it falls through, I WILL part this out.
    I have someone interested in the pickups and another person wants the neck and possibly the bridge.

That would leave a genuine G&L L2500 preamp assembly including pots,gold colored knobs and chrome switches; a set of gold straplocks ( I dont know the brand-sorry); a mahogany Gecko-shaped body and a set of gold tuners (3x2 config).

Everything has been priced fairly but if someone buys all the remaining parts, I could cut them a deal.

Let me know and thanks for looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.