1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS Pavel Hadara Deluxe 5 Buckeye Burl

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bassicg, Apr 19, 2010.

1. bassicg

bassicg Supporting Member

Jul 24, 2006
    Muskegon, MI
    I never thought I would be doing this but it was either the bass or my first born. As you guessed, I did what anyone in their right mind would..... I flipped a coin!.....twice! However, once the old lady found out the coin was two headed and to my favor of course, she made me post this add:crying: Well there's not much I can say to add to what's already been said about this INSANE BASS. I bought it from Cosmicevan just about two months ago here on TB. The original Post:http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=623741&highlight= I paid $3,000.00 which it is worth every bit of. If and when I am in shape to buy another later on I won't hesitate. I spoke with Pavel himself who told me to buy the same bass now one would have to spend better than $6,000. I am asking $3,000 shipped which is what I paid two months ago. The bass comes with a very nice Pavel gig bag. Here's a link for more photos: http://s600.photobucket.com/albums/tt86/basscadet/Pavel Hadara Deluxe 5 Buckeye Burl/

2. cosmicevan

cosmicevan bleep bloop Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
    oh wow. i'd love to get this one back. i REALLY miss this bass.

3. bassicg

Jul 24, 2006
    Muskegon, MI
    Need to move this bass! All reasonable offers will be considered.

4. bassicg

Jul 24, 2006
    Muskegon, MI
    Just played this beast. The tone quickly brought me back to my senses!!
    It's gonna sit back down and stay for a while:smug: Thank you for your interest.

5. cosmicevan

cosmicevan bleep bloop Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
    you know who to PM if you change your mind.

6. LowWay

LowWay

Dec 16, 2009
    I drooled over this last time it was for sale. If it had been a 4 string, it would probably be mine already.

7. bassicg

Jul 24, 2006
    Muskegon, MI
    SOLD:atoz: