1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Peavey 215-D BW loaded (Quebec, 300$ CAN, local only)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by BillyRay, Apr 23, 2009.

1. BillyRay

BillyRay Supporting Member

Jan 20, 2008
    Quebec
    This is the cab that i keep on raving about on TB. Probably 50% of my posts on here recommend buying this. I have to sell this, my band broke up and I really have no room/use for somethign so big. I'm also probably done with the "loudest as possible rock" thing for a while and I'm looking to downsize.

My loss, your gain. This one is listed as 370$ on Kijiji Quebec. For the TB brothers, I'm willing to let it go for 250$ CAN.

Specs are:
    2x15" speakers.
    Deep version.
    400 watt handling (I think)
    4 ohms.

Local pickup only. I'm willing to drive to Montreal if you pay my gas. Or meet halfway. Or whatever, but I'm not shipping this.

Pics are there:
    http://quebec.kijiji.ca/c-acheter-e...e-Peavey-215-D-Black-Widow-W0QQAdIdZ122947434

Forgot to mention, payment will be in cash only. No checks. You can pay in dimes if you want.

2. murphy

murphy

May 5, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    Are you closer to Toronto, or further away?

3. BillyRay

Jan 20, 2008
    Quebec
    I'm approx 8 hours out of downtown Toronto, so yeah, I'm not at the door., but I'd be willing to work something if I don't get any bites locally.

4. BillyRay

Jan 20, 2008
    Quebec
    Bump. Take this off me TB.

5. BillyRay

Jan 20, 2008
    Quebec
    Price drop bump. 250$ CAN.

6. TABARNAC !

If only you were out west...