1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS:Peavey Foundation Fiesta Red w/case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by N.F.A., May 4, 2010.

1. N.F.A.

N.F.A.

Jun 25, 2009
    In a blue funk
    Here is a Fiesta Red Foundation with the Super Ferrite pups. Recently set up, has new strings and a brand new input jack. Also comes with the coveted contour case. No chips or dings. A bit of buckle rash on the back but this one is very clean indeed. $280.00 including shipping in U.S.
    3k03o03la5Oe5P05R5a343e93c710cf011a.
    3k33p23lf5Oa5Td5P5a34bf1f93397d1a19.
    3k63mc3lc5Ob5T25P3a346ce68286d86419.

2. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    Wow! I had one that color! I sure wish I had something to sell! I would love to pick up another one!:bassist:

3. N.F.A.

N.F.A.

Jun 25, 2009
    In a blue funk
    Hope you find a way to make it happen Dr. Cheese. You already know how well these play and sound. The neck is fast. Even the case is top notch and nearly bulletproof. I have had requests just for the case.

4. MNAirHead

MNAirHead Supporting Member

Bump for a super cool seller.

IF someone wants a deal.. let's put it together.. I REALLY want the contour case.

Tim

5. ShenmueTacos

ShenmueTacos

May 22, 2009
    Virginia
    Trades?

6. Nice looking Peavey. I didn't know they did a Fiesta finish. Looks similar to the Rose Pearl, or whatever they called it.

Beauty bump.

7. N.F.A.

N.F.A.

Jun 25, 2009
    In a blue funk
    ShenmueTacos PM me, but I am inclined to sell it outright. Would like to see what you have in mind though just in case.

8. N.F.A.

N.F.A.

Jun 25, 2009
    In a blue funk
    Still available. You could probably get 40-50 bucks just for the case. That would make this bass a steal. It plays great, is newly set up, had new strings and a new input jack.

9. N.F.A.

N.F.A.

Jun 25, 2009
    In a blue funk
    I would also sell it without the case for $225.00. I know at least two people who want the case. Let me know.

10. jackajesusfreak

jackajesusfreak

Mar 5, 2009
    PM sent

11. N.F.A.

N.F.A.

Jun 25, 2009
    In a blue funk
    Sold to jackajesusfreak! Thanks man!

12. MNAirHead

MNAirHead Supporting Member

Cool bass..