Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Peavey Grind NTB

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Vox Populi, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Vox Populi

Vox Populi Reggae Loving Honkey

Jan 27, 2004
    Poulsbo, WA
    GAS is killing me. I really don't want to sell it, but I'm in a bidding war for another bass. I don't feel comfortable bidding high without liquidating a little merchandise.

Here we have a Peavey Grind NTB, an excellent specimen. Bought right here on TB from Fatdog. It's a quality instrument, ans as you see from the pics, visually stunning. It is, hands down, the best Grind I've ever seen or played. The grain on the body wings matches very well, and it's an especially dark color. Imbuya body wings, 5 piece Mahogany/Maple neck. Passive pickups, will also accept any EMG-40 sized replacement if you want to upgrade. This bass sounds VERY woody. I think it would make an amazing fretless, and in fact I had planned to have it professionally de-fretted before this wicked case of GAS hit me full force.

Price is $260 SHIPPED to the continental USA. Ships in padded gig bag. Also, note the nice flame in the body wood. I've never seen a nicer Grind.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wow, i may just have to go look at the bank account tomorow, are you in a real hurry to sell? or could you hold off for a little while?

3. Vox Populi

Jan 27, 2004
    Poulsbo, WA
    No rush, it's all good.

4. Vox Populi

Jan 27, 2004
    Poulsbo, WA
    Some interest, still availible though.

5. Vox Populi

Jan 27, 2004
    Poulsbo, WA
    Price dropped to $260 Shipped to Continental USA. Comes with padded Gig bag.