1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Peavey Millenium BXP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Justin Tuskey, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a Peavey Millenium BXP 4 string for sale. This is the Tiger Eye model, and in person the color is really nice. It is darker than expected but also closer to amberish red than dark brown and has a great contrast (a lot different than the pictures you see online) It has a pretty thin and very smooth satin neck.

It is in great condition, and only has some belt buckle rash, which isnt much anyway. I did use this a while back, but it still works 100%. I recently clean up the pots, as they were getting scratchy, and every now and again, you can hear them scratch as you turn the knobs. This is a great beginner bass, a great one to mod, or I guess even a beater (a pretty beater) backup. I will ship it with a Roadrunner gig bag. $140 SHIPPED gets it

2. bump for a price drop, need the cash so I want to move this quickly

3. pix?

4. bump for real pics. my camera LITERALLY died right as I was taking the second pic (normally I would have a whole album for it) and I have no AA batteries.

DSCN2745.
    DSCN2744.
    You can see what I meant about the pics. Its really gorgeous in person, and the back is really nice looking too. There is a little buckle rash, barely there though. Other than that though, and the sometimes scrathcy pots, its in GREAT condition.

I will note the I do not have it strung through the body, so the ferrules dont stay in the holes on the back. I will ship them in the gig bag. Great deal though for a great little bass :)

5. "beautiful day outside" bump

6. dogfishslayer

dogfishslayer

May 3, 2007
    Are you interested in a very nice watch for it? PM me back Please.

7. PM returned. Im not looking for any trades guys, sorry.

8. bump for a price drop. this is really, really cheap guys... maybe someone wants something to defret and not break the bank? this could be it!

9. Revvv

Revvv

Oct 31, 2007
    Georgia
    I have the 5 string version of this bass. Mine has the active pickups though.

For what it is, this is a quality instrument. It has a good bit of punch (at least I know the active version does).

Oh, and they are gorgeous in person.

Bump for a good bass.

10. poomwah

poomwah

Jan 26, 2008
    bump for a GORGEOUS bass. If I had the money I'd be all over it, but unfortunately I'm broke until the end of the month :[

11. Thanks a lot :) it might be here at the end of the month....ill try and hold back all the buyers :smug:
    BUMP!

12. monday bump

13. wednesday bump, great bass guys :)

14. Thursday

Thursday

Nov 24, 2005
    Bronx, New York
    Bump for a cool dood.

15. thanks for the kind words.....and another bump :)

16. poomwah

poomwah

Jan 26, 2008
    bump for a gorgeous bass, I thought I'd have enough at the first of the month, but my wifes hours got cut back drastically so my "toy" fund got cut back too :[ I'm not giving up yet, I've got a good chunk of it so far, now I just have to figure out how to come up with the rest, LOL
    any chance of more pics?

17. Well its still here :) Umm yes I can do that possibly today if I have time. If I snatch the nice camera, I can take a whole bunch of pics from lots of angles :) In the meantime....sell a kidney or something :smug:

18. poomwah

poomwah

Jan 26, 2008
    hmm, selling a kidney might not be a bad idea, especially if its not mine. Which neighbor was it that called the cops on me for making too much noise, LOL
    anyway, any chance of selling it without the gig bag? then you could sell the gig bag seperately or use it for another bass, and shipping would probably be less because you could get away with a slightly thinner box.

19. Well I already have the box picked out, so it doesnt matter whats going in there. I just dont need the bag, and figure someone else will. Also I like it for the little extra protection :)

20. poomwah

poomwah

Jan 26, 2008
    cant blame a guy for trying, hehe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.