Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Peavey Millenium Plus 5 $450 Firm Shipped! (56k'ers beware! LOTS OF Hi-Res Pics!)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Marcus, Sep 27, 2005.

1. Once again available after trader backed out AFTER I sent!!! :spit:

I'm looking for $500 firm SHIPPED this time because now I'm out in both time and the money I had spent to send the instrument from NY to WA.

Please, SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY.

If you're undecided, for the love of God, DO NOT PM ME AN OFFER.

Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------

35" scale
    Maple fretboard and neck with graphite reinforcement
    Alder body with sunburst flamed maple top
    Hipshot hardware
    3 band EQ with sweepable mid, 18v Active Electronics
    Includes original hardshell case.

I accept payments via Pay Pal and Money order but would prefer Pay Pal as I need to make some online payments.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you want to get the scoop on this bass, search the forum to see the good word!

Thanks!

2. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    These are wonderful basses; this deserves a good bump. :)

3. Vox Populi

Vox Populi Reggae Loving Honkey

Jan 27, 2004
    Poulsbo, WA
    Oh man, if I lose my ebay auction, you will be getting a PM.

That's a great price for a Millennium.

4. thestevo

thestevo

Aug 12, 2004
    NJ
    Gorgeous bass! Someone steal this before I do!

5. basstodave

basstodave Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2002
    arizona
    PM sent. Might take a swing at this.

6. rhett

rhett

Dec 23, 2004
    Austin TX
    "might" take a swing? excuse me while i step up to the plate...
    pm sent

7. lame(B)ass

lame(B)ass

Jun 18, 2004
    Slovakia
    Wow. :eek:

Would you consider shipping to EU?
    Thanks.

GAS out of control...these are impossible to find here.

8. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    Free bump, the guy from Lamb of God uses one of these. I like his tone, so this should be a good instrument.

9. Thanks man.

Still waiting for a response on from an interested buyer, if there's no definitive word, it's going back up for sale.

10. PinkneyFloyd

PinkneyFloyd

Sep 26, 2005
    Are You shiping to canada?
    Im interested if you are.

11. THE BASS IS ONCE AGAIN AVAILABLE.

Please read the first post for details.

The gist of it being I'm selling for $500 firm shipped after a trader backed out of our deal AFTER I sent the instrument!

Argh!

12. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    Backing out of a sale after the bass ships is officially flaky.

Would you mind identifying the buyer so that I and other TB'ers can be sure not to do business with him/her in the future?

13. Fourstringbliss.

I also left negative feedback in the feedback forum in case you are interested in the read.

Please keep the offers coming all, I really do need the cash, hence the price =(

14. Unchain

Unchain I've seen footage.

Jun 20, 2005
    Tucson, AZ
    Bump for a great instrument at a incredible price! If I had the cash, I'd be all over it but right now I've got to scratch together money to pay for a Modulus that my instructor has for sale. These Peaveys are great basses, versitale and built to last. At 450 shipped, this is a STEAL!

15. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    Having read this thread:

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=204910

I'd like to amend my earlier post to adopt a more neutral position in the dispute. I am sorry to see Marcus and Fourstring battling it out in the court of public opinion, instead of making it right between the two of them.

As a barely-informed specatator, I have my views as to how both buyer and seller might have taken steps to avoid getting into the situations they find themselves presently. There were several points where things could have gone for the better and, for whatever the reason, they went for the worse, instead.

For that reason, I cannot say I would do business with EITHER of them without carefully constructing the deal and obtaining extra assurances/safeguards.

16. Kenbuntu

Kenbuntu

Jun 6, 2005
    Ontario
    Nice bass and nice couch :D

17. That's a shame.

I have flawless feedback in any regard both on and off this forum. In any event, you'd be a fool not to construct a deal carefully with an individual over the net. Matt's a nice guy but I gave him the benefit of the doubt after exchanging e-mails in the double digits before he was certain he wanted to go through with our arrangement, only to receive a day-after notice stating he had changed his mind once the instrument went out. I'm not trying to slander him or have him blacklisted, nor am I trying to come off as a neurotic seller, I'm merely disappointed (as any individual would be) with how the situation turned out.

In any event, I thank you for bumping the instrument's sale.

18. jdThumpin'

jdThumpin'

Aug 16, 2005
    Ottawa
    umm...your post title says $450 firm and your actual post says $500...

so which is it?