1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS:Peavey TB Raxx Tube Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by robd, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Used Peavey TB Raxx preamp. This is a great pre - has 2, 12ax7 tubes in it and goes from a little tube dirt to full out fuzz distortion. also works great for guitars.

Currently has a 12at7 installed in the first tube slot which tamed it down a little so it didnt break up as quickly as with a 12ax7 in the slot.

I will glady replace the 12at7 with a 12ax7 if the buyer wishes but I think it sounds better with the 12at7 in it

$150 shipped to the lower 48 or local pickup ok.

2. more pics

3. wow, no love for the TB Raxx at all??

This really is killer for the price

How about $125 shipped?

4. gotta sell this off to the bay

5. JTE

JTE Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2008
    Central Illinois, USA
    Bump for a great and horribly undervalued preamp. I've had mine since they first came out and love it. Two tone banks- one passive that sounds like a Fender Bassman pre, one three band active bank. They work really well together, and the mid-shift switch is very useful.

If I didn't already have one I'd pop for it.

jte

6. gone to the bay

closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.