1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Peavey TKO-115 (Cheap)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by silky smoove, Jun 8, 2007.

1. silky smoove

silky smoove Supporting Member

May 19, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    I have no use for my old Peavey TKO-115 anymore so I'm putting it up for sale.

http://www.peavey.com/assets/literature/manuals/00453810.pdf

100 watts (rms) into 4 ohms (when using an 8 ohm extension cabinet)
    75 watts (rms) into 8 ohms
    Single channel
    Pre and post gain controls
    Headphone jack
    Bright switch
    Contour switch (Basically a mid-scoop button)
    Switchable 7-band graphic EQ
    Active (shelving-type) low and high controls
    Post-EQ high pass (200 Hz) patch loop
    Preamp out/power amp in jacks
    DDT speaker protection (basically a built in limiter)
    15" inch Blue Marvel speaker

There's a few bits of cosmetic damage to this combo. Nothing major, and definitely nothing that effects the function of this amp. The one thing that could be a hinderance is that the top handle stripped out about 2 years ago and I've never done anything about it. So the top handle is long gone, but the amp is still relatively easy to carry and move by grabbing the sides. There's a small rip in the tolex about the size of a dime on the right hand side. Typical scuff marks on the metal corner protectors. The Peavey logo is slightly slanted down and to the left. The knob on the volume pot is missing, but the pot still functions perfectly.

All-in-all its a little rugged, but works perfectly, sounds pretty good and would make a great practice/bedroom amp. Would even work for low volume coffee shop type gigs.

I don't have any pics since I have no camera other than the crappy one on my phone. If need be I can snag a buddy's camera and get some shots of this thing.

How about $100 plus shipping? Shoot me an email at edge_q5@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

-Chris

2. CentralCoastBass

CentralCoastBass Guest

Feb 4, 2004
    sent ya an email.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 24, 2021