1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Peavey TNT 115 Combo Bass Amp **Final Price Drop** $200

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by kdogg, Apr 24, 2010.

1. kdogg

kdogg

Nov 13, 2005
    Ohio
    Up for sale is my Peavey TNT 115 bass combo amp. This is the second and final price drop, as gas has gotten the better of my better judgement. ;) Cosmetically, there are the usual bumps and blemishes associated with a used amplifier. I could find only one small tear in the tolex (see photo), and the grill has some spots where the paint has started to wear off (see photos). Of course, none of this effects the performance or playability of the combo. Electronically, the amplifier is in excellent condition. All buttons, knobs, sliders, and plugs are intact and function as intended.

The 15 inch driver is brand new. It is the factory specified 4 ohm, 15 inch, Peavey Black Widow, and it was ordered direct from Peavey. With the new speaker, this combo sounds brand new, punchy and plenty loud! :hyper: The amplifier is capable of going down to 2 ohms if an extension cab is added.

No shipping on this one. I live in north east Ohio, and would be willing to drive a bit to meet up for a sale. If you are interested, pm me and we can discuss details.

$200

Sorry, but no PayPal at this price.

Thanks for looking everyone!

2. kdogg

kdogg

Nov 13, 2005
    Ohio
    Wednesday evening bumpola!

3. dose

dose

Nov 2, 2008
    Mobile,AL
    Dang if only i was closer

4. I don't know if you know this but you can send money now through PayPal and just mark it as a gift. That way they don't take anything out on either end.