1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Peavey Tour 450 amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by no-logic, Oct 3, 2008.

1. SOLD!!! For sale is my as new Peavey Tour 450 bass amp head. I just bought it new and played one practice session with it and discovered that although it sounds great and has plenty of umph it is just not the sound I was looking for. It is in brand new condition. Two hours of playing time and I didn't push it hard at all. It functions perfectly as new. Comes in original box with cord and manual.
    $299 shipped or make an offer. Paypal only. No trades.

[​IMG]

2. Sunday morning bump.

3. Monday morning bump for this lightweight and powerful Peavey 450 watt amp.

4. Bump for price drop.

5. superfunk47

superfunk47

Sep 9, 2007
    What's it sound like? Warm? Bright? Balanced?

I've always been curious about the newer Peavey amps. The older ones were/are great, but I've never tried a new one.

6. Unfortunately I'm no good at describing how an amp sounds but I'll try. I guess you would say warm. Not clanky like the SS Ampegs I used to play. The highs come through well but not super bright. I am looking for something with a little more agressive sound. Something more "in your face" if you will. I've been through a bunch of amps lately trying to settle on something. This one sounds good but just not what I am looking for.