1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Pedally Goodness!! Boss, Dunlop, DOD, Ibanez

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by bass_lord_mutha, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. All prices include shipping to CONUS and plus shipping elsewhere, Paypal only!!

[DEL]NIB Boss RC3 Loop Station: Pristine condition. Never gigged with, only out of the box a few times to demo. $180[/DEL] GOnna hold onto this for now...

[DEL]Dunlop Crybaby Bass Wah 105Q: Good condition, awesome bass wah. $60[/DEL] SOLD

Ibanez Soundtank FL5 Flanger: Good condition, has velcro on the bottom. [DEL]$30[/DEL] $20

Image12262011115321.

[DEL]DOD FX82 Bass Compressor: Nice little compressor. Velcro on the bottom, ships with 3.5mm adapter to use with standard 9V adapters. [DEL]$30[/DEL] $20[/DEL] SOLD

[DEL]Boss OC2 Octave: You know it, you love it, you NEED it, much more than I do. $40[/DEL] SOLD

[DEL]Proco DB1 direct box: This is the older model. Built like a tank and reliable. A bit beat up but works great. $30[/DEL] SOLD

2. AdamR

AdamR Supporting Member

Sep 24, 2007
    Bethel CT
    Ill take the cry baby

3. Crybaby sold pending payment...

4. AdamR

AdamR Supporting Member

Sep 24, 2007
    Bethel CT
    sent

5. Bump! Open to any reasonable offers.

6. GO PATS!!!!

Bump!

7. Price drop bump!

8. Pats to the Superbowl BUMP!

9. Throw me some OBO's!

Bump!

10. Compressor SOLD!!

Also added a Boss OC2 and Proco DB1 direct box.

11. TTT

12. Interested in the octave pedal.... not sure though as I need an od pedal more.

13. Bump!

14. 21niko21

21niko21 Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2009
    Colorado Springs
    Pm'd

15. PM replied, OC2 SOLD!

16. DI box is SOLD!!

Someone grab the flanger BUMP!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.