FS: Pedals, pedals, pedals! (Boss, Pigtronix, DOD, Devi Ever, Recovery, EHX)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by MightyMiloQuinn, Aug 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm selling off a bunch of pedals to fund some less musical, and less fun, pursuits. Some are in mint/new condition, just never made room for them. None have velcro. Not really considering trades at the moment, except perhaps for a few specific items (See below). All prices are relatively firm, Paypal only, and include CONUS shipping. Other destinations are potentially negotiable. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

EB0FC47A-144E-4D29-BEF5-307487C64AAB-14603-000009B41DFCB77E_zpsfe78f3f4.jpg

Boss BF-2: Great condition, sounds great, $50

Boss PH-3: Great condition, so much fun, $50 - SOLD!

Boss FDR-1: Great pedal, like new, better for guitar, $75

Pigtronix Disnortion: Super versatile dirt box. Good shape, a few minor scratches on the face. Comes with box and power supply, [DEL]$190[/DEL] $170

DOD FX-25B: You know it, you love it (or not). Decent shape, definitely been through a few owners. Duct tape holding the battery door on, sales stickers, etc. Works the way it should, though. $30 - SOLD!

devi ever : fx Vintage Fuzz Master: Typical Devi usable craziness. Essentially brand new. Comes with the box and all the case candy (literally in this case), including the GPK card. [DEL]$75[/DEL] $60

Recovery Effects 9-Volt Disaster: Fun little overdrive/distortion. Runs only on battery, thus the name. Makes my Musket sound really nice when it's in front. Knobs have some cracks, but in perfect condition otherwise, and Graig even has full-lifetime warranty on his pedals. http://www.graigmarkelmusic.com/Graig_Markel_Music/9_Volt_Disaster.html $75

Electro-Harmonix Micro Q-Tron: Brand new in the box. Just never really got around to this one. $70

Added - Amptweaker Bass Tightdrive (unmodded): Essentially brand new. Just bought it from a stock clearance sale. Built in 2010, #041. Smooth low gain drive all the way to almost ratty distortion. Pedal sounds great, but could stand the Clean Mod IMO. If you're already using a blender then it would be unnecessary, though. I was hoping to use it as a low gain drive, but it loses too much low end without the mod. Amptweaker will do the mod for $50. I'm still thinking of sending it for the mod myself, but I could also use the cash. $120

40370A32-0730-4816-B1F8-6F7E98DA7A4D-27257-0000123DBC09F8B1_zpsd825b9d9.jpg

Trade interests:
    Caroline Kilobyte
    Darkglass Vintage Microtubes
    Fairfield Barbershop
    Mojo Hand Socrates
    Pigtronix Bass Philosopher
    3leaf PWNZOR
    Iron Ether Subterranea
    TC Electronic Alter Ego

2. I will definitely do discounts for purchasing multiple pedals.

3. Pm sent

4. Payment sent!

5. PH-3 sold! Trade interests added.

6. danomite64

danomite64

Nov 16, 2004
    Tampa, Florida
    PM sent.

7. DOD on hold pending payment.

8. DOD sold, bump.

9. Amptweaker officially added!

10. A couple of dropped prices.

11. Bump. Updated trade interests.

12. Last weekend on TB. Going to eBay or reverb.com next week.

13. Final bumpsky!!

14. Strangler

Strangler

Apr 30, 2013
    Would you ship to canada, near toronto

15. For a little extra.

16. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.