1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: pedals!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitar Strings and Accessories' started by sloppysubs, Sep 25, 2005.

1. sloppysubs

sloppysubs

Nov 24, 2002
    Swansboro, NC
    Um, I have two:

SOLD!!!!ProCo Rat Vintage distortion. It's in good working shape. It doesn't have the screw that keep the battery cover on and soem paint is chipped on the label. $40 OBO. That's about what I see them go on eBay for.

Boss GEB-7 Bass EQ. It's a 7 band bass eq pedal. Again, good working shape and oddly enough I still have the box and instruction book and all that stuff. However, it does have my initials on the footswitch. I have had this pedal for a long time and I used to initial my pedals because we played in some pretty skany places, I was afraid somone would steal it. Anyway, good shape, box and all. All the sliders still have their white knobs on them. $40 OBO. Another thing I see going on eBay for about that.

2. 1kidc

1kidc

Feb 7, 2005
    If you'll accept $35 shipped for the rat I can paypal you tonight after my gig...

3. 36$ for the rat !

4. sloppysubs

sloppysubs

Nov 24, 2002
    Swansboro, NC
    Do I hear $37?

5. pm sent

6. sloppysubs

sloppysubs

Nov 24, 2002
    Swansboro, NC
    pm returned!

7. sloppysubs

sloppysubs

Nov 24, 2002
    Swansboro, NC
    Bump. still got an EQ!!!

8. Would you consider $25.00 on the EQ?

9. sloppysubs

sloppysubs

Nov 24, 2002
    Swansboro, NC
    $30 shipped. thats really as low as i can go. it cost about $10 to ship so its got to be worth it.

10. PM sent