Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: pedals!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by sloppysubs, Sep 25, 2005.

1. sloppysubs

sloppysubs

Nov 24, 2002
    Swansboro, NC
    Um, I have two:

SOLD!!!!ProCo Rat Vintage distortion. It's in good working shape. It doesn't have the screw that keep the battery cover on and soem paint is chipped on the label. $40 OBO. That's about what I see them go on eBay for.

Boss GEB-7 Bass EQ. It's a 7 band bass eq pedal. Again, good working shape and oddly enough I still have the box and instruction book and all that stuff. However, it does have my initials on the footswitch. I have had this pedal for a long time and I used to initial my pedals because we played in some pretty skany places, I was afraid somone would steal it. Anyway, good shape, box and all. All the sliders still have their white knobs on them. $40 OBO. Another thing I see going on eBay for about that.

2. 1kidc

1kidc

Feb 7, 2005
    If you'll accept $35 shipped for the rat I can paypal you tonight after my gig...

3. sloppysubs

sloppysubs

Nov 24, 2002
    Swansboro, NC
    Bump. still got an EQ!!!

4. Would you consider $25.00 on the EQ?

5. sloppysubs

sloppysubs

Nov 24, 2002
    Swansboro, NC
    $30 shipped. thats really as low as i can go. it cost about $10 to ship so its got to be worth it.