1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Pedaltrain Jr. board + Voodoo PP2 brick

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by NortyFiner, Feb 10, 2017.

1. NortyFiner

NortyFiner Gold Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2008
    Portsmouth VA USA
    Price:
    $200
    FOR SALE: Original Pedaltrain PT-JR pedal board with soft case, with a mounted Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2+ power supply brick. This rig served me well for years, but I have moved up to a bigger board, so it needs a new home.

The board has velcro installed, and shows the signs of use one might expect from something that is built to be stomped. But it is still in great shape; after all, it's solid metal -- you'd pretty much have to run a truck over it to hurt it. Comes with a great soft case that can double as a briefcase, small piece of luggage, or laptop bag, when you're not using it for the board.

The power supply has eight isolated 9V outlets and works perfectly. Comes with the original box and all the cords and stuff that came with it.

Current retail price from GC for the board + soft case is $119 USD, and the power supply $169 USD, plus the time and effort you would spend to assemble them. I am asking only $200 USD shipped for the whole thing ready to go. I take Paypal, and thanks for reading. :)

Attached Files:

2. NortyFiner

NortyFiner Gold Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2008
    Portsmouth VA USA
    Sold! :)