1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS Pedulla Thunderbass ET5 - flame maple

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Russell Bergum, May 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Russell Bergum

Russell Bergum Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2006
    Rochester, MN
    FS Pedulla ET5 Thunderbass AAA Quilted Maple top - MINTY - w/OHSC!

$2000 Plus actual shipping from 55792.

New List $5220 w/OHSC

Need to finance a new upright bass commission. I have to sell a few basses to do it.

This is a beautiful 2006 Pedulla ET5 Thunderbass, with a AAA (conservative rating) quilted maple finish. It was made in 2004 and was sold new to the prior owner in 2008. I am the second owner, and it has less than 100 hours total use and is in mint condition. This is a beauty and plays great. Balance is perfect. Frets are in great shape, neck is straight.

Has been well taken care of, and kept in my temp and humidity controlled music room. No smoke exposure. Never gigged.

Includes Pedulla Thunderderbass hard shell case and truss rod tool. Has a brand new set of Pedulla steel strings on it, and I will include a second set of the same strings.

Serial # 8782

19mm string spacing.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

CONUS only.

USPS Money Order preferred, Paypal accepted (prefer eCheck).

2. Russell Bergum

Dec 10, 2006
    Rochester, MN
    I found 3 tiny dings or superficial dents. 2 are by the edge near the tone knobs (measure about 1x3 mm), and one is on the back near the neck heel. This one measures about 1x2 mm.I was able to get pics of 2 of them. None of them crack the finish.

IMG_0065.

IMG_0064.

Here are some pics of the case. The case is in great condition, and has all the original "case candy". The case has 5 little scuffs near the handle and buckles.

IMG_0063.

IMG_0062.

IMG_0061.

3. iualum

iualum

Apr 9, 2004
    ...free bump for a great bass...just need a minor alteration in the description, though...it's quilted rather than flamed...best of luck with the sale...

4. Russell Bergum

Dec 10, 2006
    Rochester, MN
    Thanks. Description changed to quilted. Thanks. I'll see if one of the moderators can change the thread title.

5. Ronen

Ronen

Feb 9, 2003
    Milky Way Galaxy
    You can do it yourself. In the "basses for sale" forum point to the right of your ad title and click.
    Good luck with that, and with the sale. It's a great bass.

6. Russell Bergum

Dec 10, 2006
    Rochester, MN
    Thanks, but I tried that and I can't change it. I've had this happen before. Don't know why.

7. Russell Bergum

Dec 10, 2006
    Rochester, MN
    SOLD to scubaduba for $1650 shipped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.