1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Pedulla Thunderbolt 5 - Fretless - All Black

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by paujones, Aug 5, 2012.

1. paujones

paujones Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2009
    Dublin, CA
    Pedulla Thunderbolt 5 - Triple Black is for sale.

[​IMG]

The bass is in excellent condition, no dings or scratches. It has a black gloss body, headstock, and all black hardware. The neck is a rosewood fingerboard, lined fretless. It is fairly light in weight at about 9 pounds.

This bass has an excellent tone thanks to the Bartolini Soapbar pickups and Pedulla Thunderguts electronics. Serial Number T-4949

I think I am the 2nd owner and I have had it for about 15 years.

Bass is located in Dublin, CA. and can be shipped in the hardshell case and padded cardboard box.

Click here to see the manufacturers page on Pedulla Thunderbolts

Asking $1500 OBO.

If you have any questions you can private message or email me at paujones.pub@gmail.com

Attached Files:

2. paujones

Mar 25, 2009
    Dublin, CA
    The bass comes with an original Pedulla Hardshell Case, manual and adjusting tools.

Attached Files:

3. paujones

Mar 25, 2009
    Dublin, CA
    This bass is also on eBay and the super low reserve is off! If anyone is looking for a really nice Pedulla at a great price... Time to make an offer!

4. Lordcliff

Lordcliff

May 19, 2006
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    I saw this on ebay and almost wet myself until I realized it was fretless. If it had frets I would be buying it....

5. paujones

Mar 25, 2009
    Dublin, CA
    One thing to consider, you can buy a brand new Pedulla fretted neck from Pedulla for $650 list price. Reuse the tuners or buy another set and you can have both for less than 1/2 the price of a new one.

The bass is awesome.

6. TravisBickle

TravisBickle

Jan 5, 2009
    Chapin, SC
    17.5mm or 19.0mm string spacing at the bridge?