1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS Phil Jones Bass buddy

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by dooft11, Aug 23, 2005.

1. dooft11

dooft11 Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2003
    HongKong
    Selling a 99%New Phil Jones Bass Buddy, in fact you can search my post and check out when i buy it fresh from the music store.

For official spec please check out the following link

http://www.philjonesbass.com/PRODUCTS/AMP/BASS BUDDY.htm

The whole package come with a well thought out carrying case, and A/C adaptor, various adaptor for cable...and even a polishing cloth( I love that, but i still havent unwrap it, since i use other polishing cloth).

Sound wise, i had been using it as a practice amp in my room for nighttime practice, the build in comp and the 5 band EQ are both very handy, and i love the clean and transparent sound of the unit. It can be used as a DI and it also features Aux in (with seperate vol control) which i jet in the drum machine-happy jam. My original intension for the purchase is to use it as a portable pre for the church PA system. However, i had never told it out of my room..( cause i had plan to use it on stage with my long waited nordstrand :hyper: )

I am selling it because tonight i will have my EBS microbassII in a great deal, and the EBS can allow me to put it 2 bass (fretted and fretless)

Think about it, PM me for an offer.

PS. I live in Hongkong so dont worry about the overseas shipping, if you are a sincere TBer. i will ship to wherever you are.. but for Slum...i will send you poisoned dry salty fish... :ninja:

2. MODNY

MODNY Guest

Nov 9, 2004
    price?

3. 5bassman

5bassman Supporting Member

May 4, 2005
    Kennesaw,GA
    Another PM SENT.

4. 5bassman

5bassman Supporting Member

May 4, 2005