1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Pickups and wiring from Univox Hi-Flyer

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by JMac- Wiskerface Designs, Jul 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

JMac- Wiskerface Designs Terror headcase dude

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    SOLD!
    FS: Pickups and wiring from Univox Hi-Flyer- I've had this stuff for quite a while, and had forgotten I had it until cleaning out some stuff the other day. I remember pulling this from a Univox Hiflyer that I restored for a friend several years ago.
    I figured that I would put it out here for anyone who may be looking for some of these pickups, as they seem to be getting harder to find. They are the size of a standard guitar humbucker.

Asking $20.00 shipped/US lower 48 for everything as it is. Includes, volume pot, tone pot, 3way switch, jack and wiring.
    HiFlyerPickupsandharness.

2. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Just a bump, to keep the thread alive. No big rush to sell, but I am almost sure there is someone out there looking for some of these. I'd rather they go to somebody who will use'em instead of Me eventually pitching them in the garbage.

BTW- The asking price is very flexible, as I'm not looking to make anything off of these. As far as I'm concerned, as long as shipping costs are covered I'd be happy to let'em go.

3. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Deal in the works!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.