1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Pigtronic and McSpunkle

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by bigchiefbc, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Prices are shipped in the US. International is cool with me too. I'll cover 5 bucks shipping, buyer pays the rest.

EHX LPB-1 - This is an old school type of LPB-1 with the male plug on one side. I took a look inside and judging by the pot code, I THINK it's from '78 (solder is covering a lot of it). It works great, nice clean boost, the LPB we all know and love. $50

TC Electronic Vortex - Very cool flanger in standard mode, does crazy through-zero take-offs in tape mode, and then you can download different flanger models from the internet in Tone Print mode. Stereo ins and outs. I've got the box, manual and USB cable. The pedal does have velcro on it, if that matters. Great condition. SOLD!

lpb1.

vortex2.

2. I should add at this point that while I would prefer money, I am at least willing to think about trades. Things that I might be interested in trading for:

phasers
    fuzz
    catalinbread wiio
    eqd monarch
    tech21 oxford

3. Added old-school EHX LPB-1

4. BUMP!

5. ChrisCassisi

ChrisCassisi

Mar 24, 2011
    San Jose, CA
    Does the and aardvarks light up too? Missed out on the deluxe up for sale on here today and searched and found this. Really interested. Shot me a PM and you may have it sold.

6. Sorry guys, the And Aardvarks just sold!

7. ChrisCassisi

ChrisCassisi

Mar 24, 2011
    San Jose, CA
    Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh story of my life here on TB lol. I need to get my GASing under control so I guess that's a good thing it was bought by someone else.

8. jaysbassspace

jaysbassspace Supporting Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Hoboken, NJ
    PM sent

9. jaysbassspace

jaysbassspace Supporting Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Hoboken, NJ
    payment sent.

10. Deltalab delay is sold! Bump for a couple new ones.

11. change-jug

change-jug

Oct 11, 2008
    Buffalo,NY
    Got the And Aardvarks today in the mail! Thanks!

12. Pitch Black sold!! Just the LPB-1 left!

13. Bump for another new pedal!

14. bump

15. Vortex is sold!