1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Pitchblack, Russian BassBalls

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Curtybob, May 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curtybob

Curtybob

Jun 2, 2007
    Jackson, MO
    Just thinning out some things I don't use.

EHX BassBalls (Made in Russia): $45 shipped to lower 48 Worked out a book-club sort of trade with a guy from St.Louis. Not for sale at the moment.

BassBalls. You know it, you love it. Paint is not pristine, It's seen hell (maybe twice!)... but it works and sounds just great! I will include the adapter to go from the 1/8" EHX plug to a standard Boss-style plug. NO power supply... just the adapter to let you use a standard power supply.

Korg Pitchblack tuner: $70 shipped to lower 48 SOLD!

Great tuner, and in like-new-but-not-because-it's-been-used condition! Why am I getting rid of this? I have no frikking idea. I might be going crazy. Or, it may be related to me getting a Bass POD XT Live, and my pedal board is sulking in the corner... unloved, and unwanted. Show this tuner some love. PM me today! Power supply NOT included.

Want both pedals? Take $10 of the combined price, or I'll include a Godlyke power supply and daisy-chain cable. Your choice. But act now, as the supply is limited to the stock on-hand.... which is the 2 pedals. Oh... and the power supply.

Have something you wanna trade? PM me. The worst I can say is "No, Thanks!" But if you try to lowball me, I'll sick my neighbor's poodle on you. Word.

2. Curtybob

Curtybob

Jun 2, 2007
    Jackson, MO
    Pitchblack on hold!

3. Strongjag

Strongjag

Aug 14, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Beards.
    If it falls through I'll take the Pitchblack, paypal a-ready-to-gooooo.

4. Curtybob

Curtybob

Jun 2, 2007
    Jackson, MO
    Thanks for all the interest! Pedals are sold or are being pimped out on Broadway and 3rd. Thread closed until further notice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.