1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Planet Waves Instrument Cables

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by rustynuts, Apr 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have way too many cables, especially since I started making my own last year, so it's time to send some of them off to new homes.

These are all Planet Waves "Custom Series" with the gold plated ends and all were purchased about a year ago but used only a few months, if that. Here's what Musician's Friend has for a description:

I've never had to deal with the warranty so I don't know if it's as easy as walking in to GC and swapping it out or not.

Anyway, here are the eight I'm getting rid of.

1.) Ten foot with straight plugs on both ends. This one was used on one of my pedalboards for awhile and was wire tied into the snake that ran from the board to the rack. The wire ties have left little "dents" or marks in the outer cover every few inches. Nothing at all wrong with the cable other than the indentations, it works great. The board it was on was only in use for a couple of months and never left the house. $17.50 shipped in the US (First Class Mail).SOLD!

2.) Another ten footer with two straight plugs, this one wasn't used in a snake and never left the house. I just used this one when practicing in the living room, sitting on the couch. $19.50 shipped in the US (First Class Mail). SOLD!

3.) Ten foot with one straight, one right angled plug. Used on the same pedalboard as #1 so it has the same indentations in the outer covering from the wire ties, and has limited use. Never gigged. $17.50 shipped in the US (First Class Mail). SOLD!

4.) Twenty foot with two straight plugs, used only a few times in the practice room before I started making my own cables. It was going to be a spare cable. $25.00 shipped in the US (Priority Mail). SOLD!

5.) Another twenty footer with straight plugs, this one was used on my main board and was played out quite a few times over a few months. Has the indentations from the wire ties, a little wear on the cable itself (barely noticeable) and the gold plating is starting to wear off on the straight plug. Still a great cable. $19.00 shipped in the US (Priority Mail). SOLD!

6.) Same as #1, a ten footer with two straight ends from that same pedalboard. Same condition as noted above with the marks from the wire ties in the cable. $17.50 shipped in the US (First Class Mail).SOLD!

7.) Twenty foot with one straight, one angled plug. Used on the same board as #5, has the wire tie marks, a little wear on the cable and the gold plating is wearing off of one of the plugs. $19.00 shipped in the US (Priority Mail). SOLD!

8.) Twenty foot with two straight plugs, was my main cable for a few months last year. Gold plating worn on both plugs, a little wear, but no other issues with the cable. $15.00 shipped in the US (Priority Mail). SOLD!

pwavescables2.
    pwavescables.

2. #8 sold. Thanks!

3. And number 5 is gone.

4. bluesfan216

bluesfan216

Oct 9, 2008
    Arkansas
    PM sent, thanks

5. 2 and 4 are packed and on their way to the post office. 1, 3, 6 and 7 still available.

6. milothefultz

milothefultz Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Portland, OR
    PM Sent for #7.

7. 7 on hold pending payment.

8. Number 7 is sold, just a few of the ten footers left. Thanks all!

9. #3 on hold pending payment on Sunday, 1 & 6 remain.

10. #3 sold and shipped.

11. bluesfan216

bluesfan216

Oct 9, 2008
    Arkansas
    PM sent

12. Okay, that's it. They're all gone. Thanks guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.