1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Planet Waves Tru-Strobe Pedal Tuner w/ True Bypass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by jeffjones, Dec 10, 2011.

1. I am selling my Planet Waves Tru-Strobe Pedal Tuner w/ True Bypass. Used very little at home only, in mint condition. Comes in original box with all original contents.

The Planet Waves Tru-Strobe Pedal Tuner is the perfect tool for live performance, recording and setting intonation. The variance between the input frequency and perfect pitch is displayed as motion on the easy-to-read circular LCD interface. When the motion stops you are perfectly in tune to +/- 0.1 of a cent! Get professional tuning accuracy in a rugged, heavy-duty die-cast housing, plus:

- True bypass wiring with quiet switching
    - Buzz Feiten ® and drop tuning presets
    - Wide calibration range
    - Visible in full sunlight and on dark stages
    - User Calibration Range from A400Hz to A499hz
    - 9V input/output for daisy-chaining effects

[DEL]$55[/DEL] $50 shipped to the US only (OBO). No trades

41pWeebXnDL_SL500_AA300_.
    IMG_0003.
    IMG_0004.

2. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    Any idea how friendly this is with Low B-strings?

3. No, I only play 4 string, sorry I can't comment on this.

4. alec

alec

Feb 13, 2000
    Perth, Australia
    It costs more than the CT-04, and I've heard that the CT-04 can handle F# below B without harmonics.