Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS Polycarbonate 10-string Chapman Stick $995

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by drivenmore, Dec 17, 2004.

1. Well, looks like the Stick just ain't my thang. Got it a couple months ago tuned standard, with old strings and in need of a set up. Well, I went ahead and bought the string set and bridge pins for baritone setup, but haven't done it yet. Just realized that I probably won't ever get around to giving this the attention it deserves. So, it's up for grabs. Comes with strap, stereo cord, new strings, tools, video, books and hardshell case. $995 shipped.

Pics here

May consider cool 5- or 6-stringers as trade.

Or maybe something else... :)

2. jammadave

jammadave Rudderless ship Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    BigDaddyB wants one somethin' fierce, and I ended up buying PaloMorado's 8-string, so check out the wanted forum.

Cheers!

3. BigDaddyB

BigDaddyB

Feb 27, 2003
    West Monroe, LA
    Endorsing Artist Regenerate Guitar Works and Honey Badger Pickups
    Thanks for the plug JammaDave!

This gentleman and I have talked once before and couldn't come up with a deal that worked for us both.

I appreciate your keeping watch for me!!

brianb

4. Chazinroch

Chazinroch

Feb 2, 2003
    Ontario N.Y.
    What kind of 5 you looking for? I've got a Roscoe Beck 5, Sunburst, with Tweed case if you are interested. I'd be willing to trade + some cash for the stick.