Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/Possible FT: Epifani UL-210 with cover

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by David Wilson, Jun 28, 2005.

1. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    500w RMS, 4 ohm version

Full specs here: http://epifani.com/cabinets/UL210.htm

In excellent condition, comes with amp cover. I'm only selling because I have an EA NL-210 also and want to add a CXL-112L to that setup instead. This is a really great sounding cab.

Will sell for $650 plus shipping. But given some recent bad shipping experiences, I'd really really much rather sell it locally. I'd be willing to drive 60/90 minutes from NYC for a meet.

Only possible trade would be for an EA-CXL112L plus cash, or another UL-210 at 8ohms. No other trade offers please.
    sold

2. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    buy it, and be happy, peoples!

3. fesem

fesem

Nov 11, 2004
    Blacksburg, VA
    David: You sold me your CXL-112L only a few month ago and now you want another one? Losing the war on GAS :D I'd sell it back to you but I like it to much. I have been wondering about the Epifani 112UL however, 30lbs, I sure like the sound of that. Good luck. Steve

4. David Wilson

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
  5. David Wilson

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    yeah, I should have held onto it. I didn't sell it to get the Epi, I bought the Epi when the chance came up. I sold it for what I had i it, so no net loss.