1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/Possible Trade: Cobrahawk B12 Fuzz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by darkrising, Apr 23, 2010.

1. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    I had this custom made for me and while it is a really killer fuzz(NOT A MUFF CLONE) I honestly prefer my Musket only because I got so used to it in my band situation. I really can't give a pedal that it sounds like as it, to my ears has it's own gritty fuzz tone all it's own. It is definitely not an over the top high gain fuzz so if that's what you seek this is not for you. This will do subtle fuzz to a really mid-tone fuzz and doesn't squash or distort your notes like some fuzzes do. Definitely a beast all it's own and worth checking out. Here is a link with a pic(mine is brand new used for 20 minutes tops):

http://www.cobrahawk.com/

I paid $120 as this was the custom order price(and waited almost a month) but will take $110 shipped. Feel free to make an offer but lowballers will not get a response. As far as trades I am looking for a really killer distortion/high gain OD(no Boss,Digitech, Source Audio). I can add cash as needed. PM with any questions and Thanks for Looking!!!!!

2. demon666

demon666

Jul 16, 2005
    Providence RI
    Hey Ed tried PMing you before let me know if you wanna work something out for this.

3. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    Pm's received and replied. Check your PM's Adam I hit you back....