FS: Pre-Fender SWR Goliath II

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by iriegnome, Feb 21, 2005.

1. iriegnome

iriegnome Bassstar style Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    This is a great condition PRE-FENDER SWR Goliath II. It is in perfect working condition with absolutely no issues. It has a couple of cracked bottom corners. I had the local Music Center install the Goliath III input plate that I bought Directly from SWR. The new jack plate not only has 1/4" in/outs, it has Neutric in/outs as well. Also, the cabinet is 4 Ohm. I also have a hard shell road case for it. The road case alone was $150.00. 1 of the latches is broke on the case. Other than that it is in great condition. E-mail me if you have any questions.
    I would prefer not to ship it since the weight with the case is probably about 125 pounds or so.
    I take BidPay, Pay Pal and Cashiers Check/Money Order. I will not sell to anyone outside the country or ship to anyone without a US Address.

2. MMiller28

MMiller28 Supporting Member

Apr 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    how much are you looking for it? i live in brookfield...

3. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    With No shipping I will do $450 - Speaker cab and Case.

4. MMiller28

Apr 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    and without the case?

5. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    The case is part of the deal. I would have no use for a SWR 4x10 case with the SWR 4x10 ;) MAke me an offer if you know a price you are looking for :ninja:

6. MMiller28

Apr 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    i was looking to spend around $300, but i totally understand if you want more due to the case and all.

7. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    Thanks for the offer though. I cannot let it go for that amount though. :)

8. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    Dropping price to $450 + shipping??? :crying: