1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Precision: White Pickguard and MIM Bridge

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jonnychicago, Mar 5, 2008.

1. jonnychicago

jonnychicago

Mar 20, 2006
    Chicago
    Looking for maybe $10 shipped for each?

These are off of my MIM Precision.

The pickguard is a bit scratched up and has some sticker residue. It also has a small nick where the solder iron melted into it. It's not very noticeable, but it's there. I'll ship in a sturdy envelope reinforced with cardboard.

The bridge is in good condition. Just swapped it out for a replacement. It's only about 4 years old - no issues. Still have the replacement's box with packing peanuts and all that I can ship this out in.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm a reputable guy - ebay username aj_tenebroso . I accept paypal.

2. jonnychicago

jonnychicago

Mar 20, 2006
    Chicago
    PRICE DROP - FREE!

I want to increase my feedback rating and help someone out (if you consider this stuff a help) so if anyone wants this stuff, I can send it free, as long as you paypal me a couple of dollars for shipping.

Pickguard - maybe $3

Bridge - $4

PM me if interested!

3. jonnychicago

jonnychicago

Mar 20, 2006
    Chicago
    Pickguard is sold..

4. funkbass

funkbass

Dec 9, 2004
    you got a pm. I'll take it.:hyper: