Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS- PreSonus Eureka w/ JENSEN DI???

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by J.T, Jul 27, 2005.

1. J.T

J.T

Mar 9, 2005
    Tulsa, Ok
    ENDORSING ARTIST: TOBIAS BASSES
    Hello TB!

You have probably (or may not have) seen my threads regarding this unit not working. I have sent it back to Presonus to be gone through and fixed. There was a bad batch of quadamp output chips from Phillips that were causing problems. They have since corrrected the problem and I have been told by Presonus they have not had one back after the correction. So, this will be a slightly used ( I have had it about 3 months) unit for sale. It has been in the rack the whole time and is in perfect physiacal condition (with the exception of the rack holes).

NOW. For those of you who may want one. I can purchase the JENSEN DI to be put in this by the PRESONUS tech while it is being corrected. BUT I NEED TO KNOW ASAP! I can purchase this and add the cost to the price, or you can supply your own. JUST LET ME KNOW! Presonus will install it free of charge since the unit is there anyway.

Email me asap if you are interested.

asking price will $350 shipped to lower 48 via UPS. If you take the upgrade, It will be $500. This unit sells new for $499 w/o the Jensen DI, so dont pass this up.

Thanks!

JT

2. J.T

J.T

Mar 9, 2005
    Tulsa, Ok
    ENDORSING ARTIST: TOBIAS BASSES
    BUMP

For takers on the installed Jensen DI. I will have to know by Monday 8-1-05

Thanks,

JT