1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS,*Price Drop.*USACG,Jazz bass body"LOADED'.Alder jazz body.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bassman275, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *SOLD*Up for grabs,My USACG(U.S.A.Custom guitar.)Silver Jazz bass body.Includes,Fender '75 RI p/u's,Hipshot A bridge,Fender control plate vol/blend/stacked.The pre has been removed so You will need to wire in the pre of Your choice.I have had a Bart NTBT as well as Aggie obp-1 installed in this bass no prob.Also incl.side output jack/plate,Mint color pickguard(chipped) and,strap buttons,battery box.

This is one heck of a bass when combined w/fretted and fretless necks.There are some bumps and dings here and there but,nothing serious(see pics).Price drop,I will take $285 shipped conus,paypal, o.b.o.!Make an Offer!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Price drop bump.Make an offer!

3. Emergancy Exit

Emergancy Exit

Sep 26, 2007
    Mobile AL
    damn thats a pretty color! wish i could pick it up unloaded just with the gold pickup cover w/ out bridge. thats odd it looks like the bridge has the thru body option but the body has no holes in the back.

i cant buy it tho i blew all my christmas money on random stuff and early valentines day shopping =(

4. *SOLD*

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 7, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.