Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: PX3B and 4-CH Digital Mixer...

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by HeavyDuty, Dec 29, 2001.

1. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    I’ll offer this stuff here before I eBay it.

I'm not getting much use out of my Korg Pandora PX3B, so it's time to move it on for the preamp/power amp fund. It's about six months old, has never been taken from the house or dropped. I played it enough to just go through one set of batteries. No scratches or mars. I have the box and manual, both in good shape. Seriously, this is as good as new! $150 plus shipping at actual cost.

Also on the block: a brand new, six month old Fostex VM04 *digital* mixer. I picked it up new because it has SP/DIF out. I opened the box, plugged it in to make sure it worked, said "cool", boxed it back up, and there it sits. I think Fostex still has info on their site; if not, email me and I'll forward you the PDF spec sheet I saved. $150 plus shipping at actual cost.

FWIW, I'm looking for a preamp (open as to make) and a small (1000W~1500W) power amp, so I'm open to horsetrading...

2. HeavyDuty

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    OK, I have my preamp now, but I still need to move this stuff to pick up my power amp. Offers?

3. HeavyDuty

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
  4. HeavyDuty

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Bump - I really don't want the bother of eBaying the mixer...

5. mikemulcahy

mikemulcahy

Jun 13, 2000
    The Abyss
    check your PM

Mike